Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Why is IRC still around?

From: n3td3v <xploitable () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 15:12:06 +0000

On Mon, 22 Nov 2004 17:14:09 -0600, vord <vordhosbn () gmail com> wrote:
[flame response] firstly, n3td3v is only mad because i happened to ban
him from #hackphreak ... which is incidentally the current home of
former/current "members" of [where to begin?] rhino9, w00w00 ... and
of course, people who're currently employed at CA/ISS/M$/FS/SIDC. the
list goes on. are we script kiddies or do we maybe like to do more
than talk about computers all day? you be the judge. anyway, that has
nothing to do with this list or this discussion and im sure we'd all
benefit from you, and morons like rap1st, keeping their mouths
shut.[/flame response]

You never *banned* me from anywhere. You banned a host mask I was
using. I'm still on the channel with an open proxy and different
nickname. Remind the others why you banned me, yeah you banned me
because I was making fun of how lame you all are, and how none of you
can answer simple questions, which don't even need a technical
response, a first year uni student could answer.

All you guys do on the channel is talk about pimps and whores and
other *general chat* stuff. Nothing related to security or hacking is
discussed (and if it is, its in very general terms) that would merit
the name *hackphreak*.

You give IRC and real hackers and phreakers a bad name.

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html