Full Disclosure mailing list archives

RE: List of worm and trojan files

From: "Todd Towles" <toddtowles () brookshires com>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 08:38:44 -0600

GuidoZ is correct. I have seen companies ship new PCs out to customers
because of very bad infections and spyware...but of course they don't
patch them with anything. (Not even the LSASS holes)...so in two weeks
you have the same mess.

I look at it and see Sasser, SD-Bot and I know want you have to do to
stop it. A huge corporation can't do the same?