Full Disclosure mailing list archives

a PGP signed mail? Has to be spam!

From: onedo () gmx net
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 03:22:25 +0100

Hi everyone

I had to notice something today that really disturbed me. A friend of
mine(working for a very big company) complained, that she doesn't get any
mails from me anymore. It turned out, that apparently my mails went straight
into the spam filter, as I signed everyone of them. When I sent unsigned
mails, she got them. What do we learn? Crypto is bad m'kay?
But for real, does that mean that we won't be able to sign any mails anymore
soon, due to the spam problem(and stupid admins)?
'EGovernment' is the big word everywhere nowadays. The electronic signature is
mentioned as a way to ensure the credidibility of sender and receiver. Now
what?
Guys(and girls), the situation sucks. What do you think? And, most important
of all, do you see any way to fight this behaviour? Because honestly, I
don't.
Greets

$me

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.