Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: Firewalls that generate new packets..

From: "Brian Loe" <knobdy () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 11:14:04 -0600

I just want to say that this thread, so far, is the most interesting
one I've read on this list - or really close to it. Any time Marcus
points out the uselessness of everything anyone here might be
currently using for network security AND you get such detailed history
of such HUGE products such as PIXen from those who KNOW...well, hell,
that's just cool.

A bonus is someone getting offended... :)