Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: Firewalls that generate new packets..

From: "Darden, Patrick S." <darden () armc org>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 13:14:38 -0500

I also completely misunderstood that email.

I was like:

"ohmygosh, noway, gagmewithaspoon!!!  Is like, this old
guy for real?  Like, ohmygosh!!!

Now, of course, I understand that it was just Paul and I and a few
others in the minority who were in the wrong, misinterpreting his wholly
factual and unbiased justthefacts maam downhome folksy honesty for
marketing spin, hyperbole, and outright lies.

Good of you to set us straight.

--Patrick Darden