Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

RE: The home user problem returns

From: "Bill Royds" <bill () royds net>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 19:34:42 -0400

Interesting. When St. Joseph, Missouri gets levelled again by a massive
earthquake like in 1867, will you suggest that the government just ignore
everyone who chose to live there?

You are living in an area with one of the worst earthquake histories of the U.S.

Are there not building code rules to strengthen buildings against earthquakes?

The same should apply to Internet connections. If you connect, you need to have
a "building code" for your connections to prevent it damaging my system when it
fails.