Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: Email encryption and virus scanning

From: Frederick M Avolio <fred () avolio com>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 17:49:51 -0400

David... the question is how many have been asked by clients and customers to use encrypted email. With WHOM do they use it?

I know you use it. You know I do. Marcus knows you and I do. Because the 3 of us have used it together.

Info Security Mag had letter to the editor a few months back. The writter had not renewed his Verisign cert. Because in a year no one had asked for it. I don't think it was because he was not popular.

Or is this off topic?

Fred