Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: bodacion

From: Dave Piscitello <dave () corecom com>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 20:06:04 -0400

If they had advertised it as a security hardened server,
I would have probably been more inclined to research
further. The claims are so overblown, and as you point out,
the security "issues" they claim to solve seem like so much
misdirection, I'm surprised I haven't seen anyone rant about
it...

until you :-)

Thanks,

Dave