Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: Y2K rollover Vigilance

From: "Brad MacQuarrie" <Brad_MacQuarrie () maritimelife ca>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 1999 09:51:14 -0400

This response illustrates where I think most of our concerns are.  We have
been diligent in confirming what will happen date-wise  on New Year's day
and are satisifed that all of our devices and software is OK.  Our real
area of concern is the intense lure to Internet baddies (script kiddies
included) of executing the first successful compromise of the millennium.

Brad

Lance Spitzner <lance () ksni net> on 12/07/99 07:18:52 PM

Please respond to Lance Spitzner <lance () ksni net>