Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

RE: WORM file system for logging

From: "Resino, Robert G." <RGResino () mclo40 med navy mil>
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 1998 13:23:01 -0400

There is a discussion in the Plan 9 docmentation that talks about the
"WORM Farm".  In my understanding, it is an "Extendable Volume" type of
Hyerarchical File Stucture.

You might want to look at:

Sean Quinlan, ``A Cached WORM File System'', Software - Practice and
Experience, December, 1991
http://plan9.bell-labs.com/who/seanq/cw.ps

Bob Resino