Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Disabling/Purging Student Accounts

From: Ronald Loneker <rloneker () STEU EDU>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2020 09:46:39 -0500

Good Morning -

Student email accounts at our institution are deleted one year after
graduation or after one year of inactivity with the University, where
inactivity is defined as being withdrawn from all classes or not enrolled
in any classes.

Ron Loneker, Jr.
Director, IT Special Projects
Saint Elizabeth University
Mahoney Library
2 Convent Road
Morristown, NJ  07960

Phone:  973-290-4229

e-mail:  rloneker () steu edu

*Saint Elizabeth University's IT department will never ask for your
password, social security number or other personal information in an e-mail
message.*
*Please do not share any information with others!*

On Tue, Dec 8, 2020 at 10:21 AM Dave Broucek <dbroucek () harpercollege edu>