Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Job posting: Director of Information Security @ Stevenson University (Baltimore, MD)

From: "Jim A. Bole" <jbole () STEVENSON EDU>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2020 14:19:26 +0000

Stevenson University in search of its next Director of Information Security:

https://stevenson.peopleadmin.com/postings/6461

Stevenson is a solid private university and the Office of Information Technology has a great team to support the new
director.

I’m headed to the University of Albany to be the new Chief Information Security Officer.

I’m happy to provide any additional info if you are interested. After Friday, reach out to me here: jbole () albany
edu<mailto:jbole () albany edu>.

Jim Bole
Director of Information Security
Stevenson University
1525 Greenspring Valley Road
Stevenson, MD, 21153-0641
jbole () stevenson edu<mailto:jbole () stevenson edu> | O: 443-334-2696