Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: SIEM Tools

From: Frank Barton <bartonf () HUSSON EDU>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2018 10:42:38 -0500

Robert, other than the cost, I'd be very interested to know what they don't
like about splunk. Since we implemented it a couple months ago, it has
proved itself extremely useful to us, almost on a daily basis. Not only
from a security perspective, but also from a troubleshooting perspective.

Thank You
Frank

On Mon, Jan 22, 2018 at 10:35 AM, Bridges, Robert A. <bridgesra () ornl gov>