Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Cybersecurity Reports to Board/Audit Committee

From: David Stack <dstack () UWSA EDU>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2018 21:49:40 +0000

For those that are Gartner subscribers, Gartner does a lot of work on reporting to the board in general, and on
reporting to the board on cybersecurity in particular.   Earlier this week there were good sessions at the Gartner CIO
Forum in Phoenix on both topics. Sorry, I can’t share the resources. Gartner subscribers can probably get the slide
decks from their reps.

— David

David Stack
Interim Associate VP & CIO