Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Cybersecurity Reports to Board/Audit Committee

From: Carlos S Lobato <clobato () NMSU EDU>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2018 15:15:09 +0000

Good Morning Colleagues,

If you have been providing an annual report to your Board or Audit Committee relating to Cybersecurity, State of
Security or Compliance, I would highly appreciate guidance on general topics that you typically include in your
presentation or report.  We have been asked to provide a report to our Board/Audit Committee and have been given 30
minutes, which includes 15 minutes for a presentation and 15 minutes for Q & A.

Looking forward to your insight, wisdom or advice.

Carlos,

Carlos S. Lobato, CISA, CISSP, CPA

Chief Privacy Officer

IT Compliance Officer

New Mexico State University

Information and Communication Technologies

MSC 3AT PO Box 30001

Las Cruces, NM  88003

Phone (575) 646-5902

Fax (575) 646-5278