Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Cybersecurity Reports to Board/Audit Committee

From: Joanna Grama <jgrama () EDUCAUSE EDU>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2018 21:44:22 +0000

Hi Carolos,
This article was published a couple of years ago by members of the community, but I believe that it still contains
useful information that is responsive to your original request:
https://er.educause.edu/articles/2016/1/leading-an-effective-briefing-with-board-executives-about-information-security

Kind regards,
Joanna

Joanna Grama, JD, CISSP, CRISC, CIPT
Director of Cybersecurity and IT GRC Programs

EDUCAUSE
Uncommon Thinking for the Common Good
282 Century Place, Suite 5000, Louisville, CO 80027
direct: 720.406.6769 | jgrama () educause edu<mailto:jgrama () educause edu>

Become a Member- Everyone at your organization is an EDUCAUSE member when you join | Access discounts, resources, and
valuable peer networks | Discover membership<https://www.educause.edu/about/discover-membership>