Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Repeat offenders during phishing campaign

From: Ben Woelk <fbwis () RIT EDU>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2017 19:42:16 +0000

Rob,
Define "small number!" That's going to impact what you can do.
Are the offenders automatically forwarded to learning content about phishing or otherwise notified they've taken the
bait?

Ben Woelk '07 CISSP
ISO Program Manager
Information Security Office
Rochester Institute of Technology
ROS 10-A204
151 Lomb Memorial Drive
Rochester, New York 14623
585.475.4122
585.475.7920 fax
ben.woelk () rit edu<mailto:ben.woelk () rit edu>
http://www.rit.edu/security/

Become a fan of RIT Information Security at
http://rit.facebook.com/RITInfosec<http://rit.facebook.com/profile.php?id=6017464645>

Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/RIT_InfoSec

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:  The information transmitted, including attachments, is intended only for the person(s) or entity
to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  Any review, retransmission,
dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other
than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you received this in error, please contact the sender and destroy any
copies of this information.