Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Tracking periodic tasks

From: Alfred Barker <Alfred.Barker () USG EDU>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2016 15:20:22 +0000

We use SharePoint, part of the campus agreement package with no additional cost.  It has discussion boards, it's
emailed enabled with Outlook integration, has calendaring and library versioning for change management, supports
Excel-based dash boarding, and integrated alerting.

Alfred S. Barker, MSIS
Assistant Vice Chancellor / CISO
Board of Regents, University System of Georgia
2250 Daniells Bridge Road, Building 300
Athens, GA 30606
706-583-2032