Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: small schools - nextgen firewalls

From: Samuel Garnier <samuel.garnier () HPU EDU>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2015 05:57:38 +0000

Hi Steve,

Are there any reasons why you're considering purchasing a Palo Alto firewall rather than buying another FortiGate? I
would imagine the migration would be smoother and your team must be quite familiar with operating a FortiGate firewall
by now. FortiGate seems to be offering similar next gen features than Palo Alto.

[HPU-email-signaturelogo]

Samuel Garnier
Lead, Network and Telecom
Hawai`i Pacific University
Infrastructure Services, ITS
1164 Bishop St. Suite 900
Honolulu, Hawai'i 96813
Ph: (808) 356-5286
www.hpu.edu<http://www.hpu.edu/>

Information Technology Services staff will never ask for your password.
Never email your password to anyone or share confidential information in emails.