Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Eduroam and Student Usage

From: Eme Ejike <eejike () ODU EDU>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2014 12:52:47 -0400

At Old Dominion University we have the Eduroam SSID tied to our device profiler and NAC solution. In the event that a system needs to be quarantined, we have maintained the ability to do so.

--
Eme Ejike
IT Security Operations

/Old Dominion University, located in the City of Norfolk in the metropolitan Hampton Roads region of coastal Virginia, is a dynamic public research institution that serves its students and enriches the Commonwealth of Virginia, the nation and the world through rigorous academic programs, strategic partnerships, and active civic engagement./