Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Firewall Upgrade

From: Roger A Safian <r-safian () NORTHWESTERN EDU>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 14:51:18 +0000

At the risk of overloading the Palo Alto band wagon, I'll also go +1.  We got ours about a year ago, and they have been
incredibly useful.  They were the only system we tested that found, from the beginning, proven hostile traffic on our
net.  The other's had signal, but, way too much noise.  They are now a critical component of our security posture.