Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Firewall Upgrade

From: "Di Fabio, Andrea" <adifabio () NSU EDU>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 15:09:24 -0500

We went from ASA's to PaloAlto and are VERY happy with it.

Andrea Di Fabio, CISO
Director, IT Security and Network
Norfolk State University
Office of Information Technology
Marie V. McDemmond Center for Applied Research, Rm 401M
555 Park Avenue, Suite 401
Norfolk, Virginia 23504
757-823-2896 Office
757-823-2128 Fax

NSU email communication is subject to permanent archival, it is covered
under the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), and may be partially or fully
disclosed.