Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Termination / Retirement Policies

From: "Miguel A. Glez. de la Torre" <mglez () ITESM MX>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2014 11:56:07 -0600

Hello.

We use one account for every role, i mean, if a person is an employee, a
master student and also has children in the highschool or university (in our
affiliations, a Father), he has 3 accounts, one for every rol.

We´re analyzing how to improve this because there are more roles in the way,
like consultants, clients (of other services out of school things),
suppliers, etc.. so we need to redesign our Identity Management and were
asked to have one account for all the systems.

Anyone with this approach?

Ing. Miguel Angel González de la Torre, MCC

Director Seguridad de la Información
Dirección de Tecnologías de Información
cid:image001.png@01CF3C8C.FA77B1B0
Tel.: 52 (81) 8158 2000, ext. 2936. Fax: 81 81582287
Enlace intercampus: 80-689-2936.