Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Passphrases v Password

From: Cathy Hubbs <hubbs () AMERICAN EDU>
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2013 15:36:13 -0400

Thanks Will. The survey link is interesting and helpful.

Cathy

From:   Will Froning <will.froning () GMAIL COM>
To:     SECURITY () LISTSERV EDUCAUSE EDU,
Date:   07/05/2013 02:02 PM
Subject:        Re: [SECURITY] Passphrases v Password
Sent by:        The EDUCAUSE Security Constituent Group Listserv
<SECURITY () LISTSERV EDUCAUSE EDU>

I came across this Emerson College IT blog: <http://press.emerson.edu/it/>

The first few entries are about their new password policy. I don't work
there, but just happened to have found it earlier this week.

Thanks,
Will