Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Passphrases v Password

From: "Joel L. Rosenblatt" <joel () COLUMBIA EDU>
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2013 14:11:47 -0400

Hi,

Don't know if this will help or not, but here is out page on this topic

http://cuit.columbia.edu/cuit/it-security-practices/using-strong-passwords

Thanks,
Joel

Joel Rosenblatt, Director Network & Computer Security
Columbia Information Security Office (CISO)
Columbia University, 612 W 115th Street, NY, NY 10025 / 212 854 3033
http://www.columbia.edu/~joel
Public PGP key
http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x90BD740BCC7326C3