Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Login/Logoff Activity

From: Justin Bennett <jbennett () MSJC EDU>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 11:53:22 -0700

Not to be rude, but that's kind of like walking about to a strangers
house and asking "Do you lock your doors or set your alarm when you're
not at home?"

Justin Bennett

Supervisor of Network Technology
Information Technology
jbennett () msjc edu <mailto:jbennett () msjc edu>

Mt. San Jacinto College
Phone 951-639-5090
http://www.msjc.edu <http://www.msjc.edu/>

d Security Notice: MSJC Information Technology Staff will never ask for
your password. Keep your passwords private to protect yourself and the
security of our network.