Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: CISSP Endorsement request

From: Leon DuPree <duprleo () GMAIL COM>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 11:45:18 -0400

Hmm nice to know people still care.

Well back to work...

From someone who really understands the importance of security!.. I live in
Flint MI and work in Detroit :)

Thx for the inspiration.

Leon DuPree
 On Jul 17, 2012 11:08 AM, "Roger A Safian" <r-safian () northwestern edu>
wrote:

****

I was very tempted to forward this message to ISC2 so they might consider
this when they decide if they are going to grant you the CISSP.  I chose
not to, but, I encourage you to carefully review the documents associated
with the certificate.  It’s not just a pass the test, and hang out your
shingle.  I sincerely hope your casual attitude is not typical of the way
you operate.****