Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: SecureDoc

From: Leon DuPree <duprleo () GMAIL COM>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 11:54:27 -0400

Wish I could... San Antonio is beautiful.

I will pass the request on.
On Jul 17, 2012 10:53 AM, "Pebby Garner (Information Security)" <
pebby.garner () utsa edu> wrote:

Hi,****

Here at University of Texas at San Antonio, we are deploying SecureDoc
soon.  We are looking for someone who would be able to come to our campus
for WinMagic support as we are deploying this solution.  Is there anyone
that has experience with installing and supporting SecureDoc and would be
willing to come to UTSA as a paid consultant for a time period that could
be as long as six weeks?****

** **

*-- *

*Pebby Garner**