Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: CISSP Endorsement request

From: Roger A Safian <r-safian () NORTHWESTERN EDU>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 15:08:24 +0000

I was very tempted to forward this message to ISC2 so they might consider this when they decide if they are going to
grant you the CISSP.  I chose not to, but, I encourage you to carefully review the documents associated with the
certificate.  It's not just a pass the test, and hang out your shingle.  I sincerely hope your casual attitude is not
typical of the way you operate.