Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: security management techniques

From: Shawn Kohrman <skohrman () APU EDU>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2012 09:58:19 -0700

Since we are starting to build our program here, we are looking at COBIT,
ISO 27001, and NIST for possible implementation.

In reviewing them, I think we're most likely to move towards the ISO 27001
series.  However, we're still investigating.

Shawn
-----
Shawn A. Kohrman, Security Architect

Azusa Pacific University
Information & Media Technology
901 E. Alosta Ave., PO Box 7000
Azusa, CA 91702-7000

P:  626.815.2054 | F:  626.815.2061 | http://www.apu.edu/
-----

On Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 9:09 PM, David Pirolo