Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Password security

From: "Sarazen, Daniel" <dsarazen () UMASSP EDU>
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 09:06:23 -0500

I Have to agree with Joel and Robert. That statement took me by surprise and the vendor should be considered suspect.

Good Luck!

[cid:image001.gif@01CCE0C0.AC2AA3C0]

:: Daniel Sarazen, CISSP, CISA
:: Senior Information Technology Auditor
:: University Internal Audit
:: University of Massachusetts President's Office

:: 774-455-7558
:: 781-724-3377 Cell
:: 774-455-7550 Fax
:: Dsarazen () umassp edu<mailto:Dsarazen () umassp edu>

University of Massachusetts : 333 South St. : Suite 450 : Shrewsbury, MA 01545 :
www.massachusetts.edu<http://www.massachusetts.edu/>

Confidentiality Note:  This email is intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary,
confidential or privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient(s), any dissemination, use, distribution
or copying is strictly prohibited.