Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Certificate vendors

From: Jay Fowler <fowler () CSUFRESNO EDU>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 21:34:47 -0800

InCommon.org is saving us time, resources and money. There are a few reasonable fees to contend with, but well worth it
for unlimited ssl certs. The cost savings could be significant and at the very least, worth checking out.

https://www.incommon.org/cert/
http://www.incommon.org/docs/guides/faq.html

Jay