Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: University credentials used by third parties

From: Eric Case <eric () ERICCASE COM>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 07:40:07 -0700

The University of Arizona Network Managers have a slide show of computing
history (1985-2001) at the university
http://netmgrs.arizona.edu/ua_computing_slideshow.  It really only covers
the central datacenter.  The write up,
http://netmgrs.arizona.edu/netmanagers_history, covers a longer period, but