Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: iPad and access to university ERP

From: Roger Safian <r-safian () NORTHWESTERN EDU>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 08:36:52 -0500

At 08:23 AM 7/22/2010, Richard Hopkins put fingers to keyboard and wrote:
We recommend Wyse PocketCloud for the iPad (and iPhone) for RDP access.
It's not free (currently approx 7GBP (10USD), but does give you "Enterprise
grade security: 128-bit encryption and FIPS support"

How about remote wipe if the user did not have/set up mobile me?  Are
there options for that any of these packages?

--
Roger A. Safian
r-safian () northwestern edu (email) public key available on many key servers.