Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Mass E-mail to Students, Staff, and Faculty

From: Richard Hopkins <richard.hopkins () BRISTOL AC UK>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2010 15:39:28 +0000

We have a policy, but it seems it's classified as "restricted".

A new(ish), related policy which is public, though, is our "Direct
marketing" policy, which while not applicable to those outside the UK/EU
might nevertheless be of interest...

<http://www.bris.ac.uk/secretary/dataprotection/depts/marketing.html>

It doesn't please some, but is welcomed by our students.

Cheers,

Richard

--On Wednesday, February 03, 2010 12:50 PM -0500 Jay Graham <jwg+ () PITT EDU>