Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Mass E-mail to Students, Staff, and Faculty

From: "Quackenbush, Darlene" <quackedh () JMU EDU>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 10:31:44 -0500

Thanks, Dave...  I'll have to see if I can get something lined up for us to go look.

--dq

--------------------------------
Darlene H. Quackenbush
James Madison University
Information Technology
MCS 5733
Harrisonburg, VA 22801
540.568.3905
JMU IT will NEVER ask for your password or other personal data via email.
Messages requesting such details are fraudulent.
Please, JUST PRESS DELETE!