Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Identity Finder

From: Chris Vakhordjian <chrisv () MAIL UCF EDU>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 09:44:09 -0500

Also, for those who are using Identity Finder campus-wide, do you have a centralized IT governance, or a decentralized
one?  If it's decentralized, which most universities are, how is it logistically handled to make sure it's successful
campus-wide?

Thanks!

"Flynn, Gerald" <flynngn () JMU EDU> 12/18/2009 9:22 AM >>>