Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Faculty Acceptance of Security Awareness Education?

From: "Delaney, Cherry L." <cdelaney () PURDUE EDU>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 11:34:40 -0500

Good point. We have a website with helpful tips, send tips to an email that is sent out daily to staff and faculty,
place posters around campus, run videos on the university tv,  but we don’t know how much they read it, again, they
don’t tend to read the things sent to them. I am sure they could benefit and maybe even admit it would benefit them as
an employee, if they would give us the chance to speak to them….