Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Faculty Acceptance of Security Awareness Education?

From: "Patria, Patricia" <PPatria () BENTLEY EDU>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 16:00:01 -0400

Working though our Faculty Senate, we plan to present a targeted awareness session (we don't call it training due to
the negative connotation of the word with faculty) as part of a full faculty meeting where most of the faculty will be
present.

Patty Patria
Chief Information Security Administrator | Bentley University
175 Forest Street, Waltham, MA 02452 |781.891.2364