Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Inbound Email Policy & PCIDSS

From: Bob Bayn <bob.bayn () USU EDU>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 09:28:17 -0700

Our draft Information Security policy says "USU does not accept liability for PSI that is transmitted through, or
stored on, IT Resources by the end user for non-university related purposes."

Bob Bayn        (435)797-2396      Security Team coordinator
  Stop by the "Security Bunker" in SER 301 to see our network
  visualizers showing the continual attacks by outsiders.
Office of Information Technology   at  Utah State University