Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Justifying the move from Novell to AD

From: Justin Dover <Dover () HARPETHHALL ORG>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 10:21:48 -0600

We are thinking about doing this exact thing.  Our growing need for AD and how easy server 2008 has made it compared to
Novell, it just seems now is the time to move.

Justin Dover
Harpeth Hall School
www.harpethhall.org
"Harpeth Hall educates young women to think critically, lead confidently, and live honorably"

The EDUCAUSE Security Constituent Group Listserv              <SECURITY () LISTSERV EDUCAUSE EDU> on Tuesday, November