Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Justifying the move from Novell to AD

From: David Lancaster <dml () UNB CA>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 14:14:16 -0400

I'd also be interested in any supporting information, security or otherwise.

David

On 2009-11-03, at 2:05 PM, Sarazen, Daniel wrote:

I’d also be interested in any responses Christopher gets.

Thanks,

<image001.gif>

:: Daniel Sarazen, Senior Information Technology Auditor
:: University Internal Audit
:: University of Massachusetts President's Office

:: 774-455-7558

:: 781-724-3377 Cell
:: 774-455-7550 Fax
:: Dsarazen () umassp edu