Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: From Decentralized to Centralized

From: Kathy Bergsma <kbergsma () UFL EDU>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 11:24:51 -0400

We're in the infancy of such a reorganization. Security is one of the first groups to be affected. See our action plan at:

http://www.it.ufl.edu/ufitactionplan/

Sarazen, Daniel wrote:
Hi All,

I’m wondering if anybody out there has been involved with a project to centralize previously decentralized IT functions/departments and whether you could share you planning and any post-mortem that you may have available.

Many Thanks,

:: **Daniel Sarazen**, Information Technology Auditor
:: University Internal Audit
:: University of Massachusetts President's Office

:: 508-856-2443

:: 781-724-3377 Cell
:: 508-856-8824 Fax
:: Dsarazen () umassp edu <mailto:Dsarazen () umassp edu>

University of Massachusetts : 333 South St. : Suite 450 : Shrewsbury, MA 01545 : www.massachusetts.edu <http://www.massachusetts.edu/>

--
Kathy Bergsma
UF Information Security Manager