Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: SSL Certificates

From: Eric Torgersen <eric () ALBANY EDU>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 09:29:24 -0400

In addition to the root CA expiration issue, I have noticed that Java
doesn't ship with IPSCA included as a trusted CA.  This can be an issue
for a Java applet that makes an SSL connection back to the web server.

Eric

     Eric Torgersen        Information Technology Services
Unix System Administrator  The University @ Albany
     eric () albany edu       1400 Washington Ave
     (518) 437-3665        Albany, NY 12222