Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: New Internet for Security

From: Leo Song <song () UOGUELPH CA>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2009 15:40:44 -0500

It does not touch the root, the idea of starting it over again itself is quite irresponsible and ridiculous.

WE, people, is the problem, I would like see how we can start to act to influence Internet, rather than trying to fix
it, take a look at the economical crisis, environmental issues, are we really "fixing" them?

Leo Song, Cluster Lead - Networking and Security
(519) 824-4120 x 53181 CCS, University of Guelph