Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: phishing irony

From: Ozzie Paez <ozpaez () SPRYNET COM>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 08:47:27 -0700

Hey Pat,
I am pretty sure that this is the company.  I believe that they were either
called something different or spun out of a different security company.  I
remember their lead person saying that they were reorganizing that aspect of
what they did to make it easier for clients to get the service.
Ozzie Paez
SSE/CISSP
SAIC
303-332-5363