Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: key topics to include in security awareness training materials

From: "Then, Keri" <Keri_Then () REDLANDS EDU>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 12:07:25 -0800

We have pilot tested a "computer" security awareness training program
meant to train all University employees that use computers from Inspired
eLearning, Inc.
http://www.inspiredelearning.com/sat/default.htm?link=id3

We hope to deploy this training this year.  Feedback from our pilot test
was very good.  They have several modules ranging from user based to
higher level training for security experts.  This web based training
seems to be kept current with yearly updates.

Regards,
Keri

Keri A. Then
Director of Enterprise Services, ITS