Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: recommendation for a cissp bootcamp

From: Jessica Odom <odom () LCLARK EDU>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2008 14:44:42 -0800

I took the SANS@Home CISSP prep (MGT 414) and it was EXCELLENT!  We met
2 times per week for 3 hours over 7 weeks online.  In addition to the
coursework and quizzes from SANS, I also read thoroughly Shon Harris'
CISSP All In One whose quizzes were not as helpful as CCure's.  I
stopped using Harris' quizzes, but the book is indispensable for
conceptual and historical knowledge.  I also have ISC2's Official Guide
to the CISSP CBK, but this is more of an encyclopedia and I use as a
quick reference.  I wouldn't buy it to prepare for the exam.

-Jessica

Brad Alexander wrote:
Can anyone recommend a cissp bootcamp that you felt met with your
satisfaction?

Thanks

----------------------
Wellesley College