Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: recommendation for a cissp bootcamp

From: Sarah Stevens <sarah () STEVENS-TECHNOLOGIES COM>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2008 12:14:25 -0800

Brad,

Years ago, I went to the "Training Camp" boot camp.  It was very good.  However, the SANS GSEC is a well-respected
alternative, and could also earn you the GSEC designation.  The "Training Camp" is more high level, where as the SANS
GSEC is more technical.  I hope this helps!

Sarah E Stevens, CISSP, PCI QSA
President
Stevens Technologies, Inc.
(704) 625-8842 x500

"Security solutions for your organization."

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This e-mail is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed
and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you
have received this communication in error, please do not distribute and delete the original message.  Please notify the
sender by e-mail at the address shown.  Thank you for your compliance.