Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Outbound SMTP

From: "Halliday,Paul" <Paul.Halliday () NSCC CA>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 19:31:26 -0300

A *cough* and *chuckle* from the absolute back of the room..

A very interesting perspective that is quite misleading at times.

Once my Mom, Grandmother, TCP/IP, *Hardware Vendors and *OS jump on your
reasoning bandwagon I will happily drink your Kool-Aid.

------
Paul Halliday
NSCC | Network Security Analyst
Tel 902.565.9057 | Fax 902.563.0511